Sierra Wireless Open AT® Application Framework is a complete software package for developing embedded M2M applications in standard C/C++.
It is a standards-based technology used by millions of devices worldwide and with a proven track record of more than 10 years in the field. It is supported by a well-established ecosystem and a forum with an active M2M developer community.
Bring your solution to market faster and more cost-effectively when you take advantage of the building blocks in Open AT:
- The world’s only operating system designed specifically for M2M
- Integrated libraries that make it easy to add extra features and protocols
- Developer Studio, a free of cost development tool, that streamlines your software development
- Designed specifically for M2M: with native support for wireless services (voice call, data call, SMS) and TCP/IP connectivity
- Integrated libraries: including Location, eCall, Security, Internet, AirVantage™ Agent, and third-party libraries
- Developer studio: an integrated development environment built on Eclipse™ with tools for coding, debugging, target download, and target monitoring
- Spend more time innovating, less time integrating
- Accelerate application development and reduce cost
- Effortlessly deploy one application on global 2G and 3G networks
Minimum PC configuration: Java 1.6.x and Windows® XP, Vista, 7